1. HOW CAN I APPLY TO BE A GUEST? MCX is not currently accepting applications for guests.
2. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A MEDIA/INFLUENCER PASS? MCX does not offer comped passes at this time.
3. HOW MUCH DO GUEST AUTOGRAPHS COST? Unfortunately, most guests do not provide pricing in advance. If MCX does obtain pricing from a guest, info will be posted under the guest’s bio on the COMIC CREATOR GUESTS page or the VOICE ACTOR AND WRESTLING GUESTS page of this website. Many guests are cash only for autographs, so keep that in mind. The Agricenter does have a few ATMs, but plan to bring some cash with you incase ATMs are empty.
4. MUST SPECIAL TICKETS BE PURCHASED FOR AUTOGRAPHS? No. Each guest will set their own pricing and take payment for autographs or commissions at their table. MCX does not retain any monies from sales made at guest tables.
5. CAN I BRING MY OWN ITEM FOR A GUEST TO SIGN? Yes. Most guests are happy to sign your comics, DVDs, toys, posters, etc for a fee. Guests reserve the right to decline to sign an item.
5. HOW DO I PURCHASE A VENDOR BOOTH OR ARTIST ALLEY TABLE? When exhibitor applications become available, a link will be posted on this website and announcements will be made on our social media pages. Follow MCX on social media for the latest updates.
6. HOW MUCH ARE VENDOR BOOTHS OR ARTIST ALLEY TABLES? When pricing is confirmed, it will be posted on this website and on MCX social media.
7. CAN I DRESS UP? Yes! Many attendees dress as their favorite characters at MCX! Please be mindful that MCX is a family-friendly event. Any inappropriate or vulgar costumes will be denied entry.
8. CAN I BRING MY DOG? Per our contract with the Agricenter, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE. This includes dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. If you have a service dog, it must have proper service animal ID on at all times and is subject to security check. Non-service animals will not be permitted inside.
9. IS THE VENUE HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE? Yes, the Agricenter is accessible.
10. WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH A GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET OR VIP TICKET? As soon as ticket pricing and VIP perks are confirmed, information will be posted on the TICKETS page of this website. Announcements will also be made on social media.
11. THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN! WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS? All tickets will be sold via a link on the TICKETS page of this website or at the door. VIP tickets always sell out in advance and will not be available at the door. Check the TICKETS page for updates as details and pricing become available.
Be prepared to have your costume weapons, bags, etc. inspected by security as needed.
MCX wristband must be snugly attached and visible at all times when inside the venue. Attendees age 13 and above seen inside without a wristband will be asked to purchase one or leave the event. Lost or stolen wristbands or lanyards will be replaced for the current ticket price.
NO SMOKING or VAPING inside the venue. If you must smoke or vape, please go outside and away from the entrance doors.
CODE OF CONDUCT – MCX has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for harassment or misconduct of any kind, including verbal, physical, sexual or otherwise. Anyone who violates this policy will be ejected and banned from attending future MCX events.
PETS – Per our contract with the Agricenter, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE. This includes dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. If you have a service dog, it must have proper service animal ID on at all times and is subject to security check. Non-service animals will not be permitted inside.
BAGS – Backpacks and bags are allowed at MCX, but please note that security may ask to see inside, including unzipping pockets, etc.
WEAPONS AND COSTUME PROP POLICY
MCX does not allow real or functional weapons of any sort inside the venue.
NO real guns – this includes functioning guns that are not loaded or are non-functioning
NO Nerf guns or similar that have the capability to fire projectiles
NO swords, knives or other sharp weapons with a metal blade
NO nunchucks or throwing stars
NO metal, aluminum or wooden bats or batons
NO functioning projectile weapons
NO spikes, protrusions, or sharp edges that could harm a person
NO airhorns, bullhorns or sirens
If your costume requires a weapon prop, it is subject to inspection at the entrance. If weapon is deemed unsafe or unacceptable, you will be required to return it to your vehicle.
Replica or costume weapons made from foam, plastic, etc. are allowed as long as they do not fire projectiles and do not have sharp edges or protrusions that could be harmful.
Costumes and props must not contain hate speech or vulgarities in any language or symbols.
Lightsabers and wands are acceptable.
Swords or knives purchased from MCX vendors must be zip-tied inside a sheath and remain so while inside the venue.
MCX reserves the right to deny entry or remove a person, animal or vendor from the event at any time without refund.