1. HOW CAN I APPLY TO BE A GUEST? Guest spots are reserved for creators that we invite to the show. We do not accept applications for guests.
2. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A MEDIA/INFLUENCER PASS? MCX does not offer comped passes.
3. HOW MUCH DO GUEST AUTOGRAPHS COST? Unfortunately, most guests do not provide pricing in advance. If MCX does obtain pricing from a guest, info will be posted under the guest’s bio on the COMIC CREATOR GUESTS page or the VOICE ACTOR GUESTS page of this website. CLICK HERE FOR KEVIN EASTMAN SIGNING INFO.
Many guests are cash only for autographs, so keep that in mind. The Agricenter has ATMs available for a fee.
4. MUST SPECIAL TICKETS BE PURCHASED FOR AUTOGRAPHS? No. Each guest will set their own pricing and take payment for autographs or commissions at their table. MCX does not control pricing or retain any monies from sales made at guest tables.
5. CAN I BRING MY OWN ITEM FOR A GUEST TO SIGN? Yes. Most guests are happy to sign your comics, DVDs, toys, posters, etc for a fee. Guests reserve the right to decline to sign an item.
5. HOW DO I PURCHASE A VENDOR BOOTH OR ARTIST ALLEY TABLE? WHAT IS THE COST? Info is posted on the VENDOR/ARTIST APPLICATIONS page of this website.
6. I AM AN ARTIST ALLEY OR VENDOR BOOTH EXHIBITOR AND I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY TABLE. Please refer to the confirmation email that was sent from Google Forms immediately after submitting your application and/or the load-in emails (sent in September). Many FAQs are answered in those messages. If you do not see your question answered there, please contact us via the EMAIL address that is on your application confirmation email. We cannot accept vendor questions via social media.
7. HOW CAN I GET A TABLE/BOOTH TO PROMOTE MY EVENT OR BUSINESS. Please see the BECOME A SPONSOR page of this website for info.
8. CAN I DRESS UP? Yes! Many attendees dress as their favorite characters at MCX! Please be mindful that MCX is a family-friendly event. Any inappropriate or vulgar costumes will be denied entry. Please see the POLICIES page of this website for more info on costume props/weapons allowed.
9. CAN I BRING MY DOG? Per our contract with the Agricenter, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE. This includes dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. If you have a service dog, it must have proper service animal ID on at all times and is subject to security check. Non-service animals will not be permitted inside.
10. IS THE VENUE HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE? Yes, the Agricenter is accessible.
11. WHERE IS THE VENUE LOCATED? See the LOCATION & POLICIES page for a map.
12. WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH A GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET OR VIP TICKET? Please see the TICKETS page of this website for more info.
13. THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN! WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS? General Admission Tickets will be sold via a link on the TICKETS page of this website or at the door. VIP tickets always sell out in advance and will not be available at the door. Check the TICKETS page for updates.
14. REFUNDS As stated on the Vendor/Artist Alley application and the TIXR website, we do not offer refunds for exhibitor booth cancellations or ticket purchases.
NEED MORE INFO? Please see the POLICIES page of this site.
MCX reserves the right to deny entry or remove a person, animal or vendor from the event at any time without refund.